lip Filler Treatments - enhance and rejuvenate your lips
Welcome to Palm Springs Aesthetics, where we specialise in dermal lip filler treatments to enhance and rejuvenate your lips, giving you the fuller, more luscious pout you desire. Whether you’re looking to add volume, define your lip shape, or restore lost volume due to aging, our filler treatments can help you achieve natural-looking and beautiful results.
What are Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers are injectable dermal fillers specifically designed for enhancing the appearance of the lips. They are typically composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that adds hydration, volume, and structure to the skin.
Benefits of Lip Enhancement Treatments:
Our dermal filler procedures offer a range of benefits, including:
Our filler procedures can add volume to thin or flat lips, creating a plumper and more attractive lip shape. They can help you achieve a fuller pout that complements your facial features and adds balance to your overall appearance.
Improved Lip Definition:
Dermal Filler procedures can define the borders of the lips, creating a more well-defined and shapely lip contour. This can enhance the natural shape of your lips and create a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
Reduced Fine Lines:
Fillers can smooth out fine lines and wrinkles around the lips, commonly known as “smoker’s lines” or “lipstick lines.” By filling in these lines, fillers can create a smoother lip surface and provide a more youthful look.
Our experienced professionals will work closely with you to understand your desired outcome and design a personalized treatment plan. Lip filler treatments are highly customizable, allowing us to achieve the specific lip shape and volume you desire while maintaining a natural look.
What is the Filler Procedure?
When you visit Palm Springs Aesthetics for a filler procedures, you can expect a comfortable and efficient procedure:
During your initial consultation, our skilled, qualified practitioner will discuss your goals, assess your lip structure, and provide recommendations based on your unique facial features and desired outcome.
The Lip Enhancement Treatment:
A topical numbing cream may be applied to ensure your comfort during the procedure. The dermal filler is then carefully injected into the designated injection sites / areas of the lips using a fine needle or cannula. Our experts employ precise techniques to achieve symmetrical and natural-looking results.
Recovery and Results:
After the treatment, you may experience slight swelling or bruising as a side effect for the first 24 hours, which typically subsides within a few days. You can expect to see immediate results, with the full effects of the lip enhancement treatment becoming apparent within a week. The duration of the results can vary but generally lasts several months to a year, depending on the specific product used and individual factors.
Safety and Satisfaction:
At Palm Springs Aesthetics, your safety and satisfaction are our top priorities. Our experienced professionals are highly trained in administering dermal filler treatments, ensuring a safe and comfortable experience. We use only FDA-approved dermal fillers, and our techniques are designed to minimize the risk of complications while maximizing natural-looking results.
Enhance your lips and boost your confidence with our filler procedures. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and let us help you achieve the beautiful, fuller lips you’ve always desired
Back to work
Numbing Anaesthetic Cream
Sensitivity period/ swelling
Up to 2 weeks
No. of treatments
Every 12 months- 14 months
Fully settled 2 weeks
12 months- 14 months
bruising/pain on injections/ swelling
Lip Dermal FillerPrices
£180 UPTO 1ML
£100 ADDITIONAL ML SAME SITTING
- The cost of fillers in Cardiff can vary depending on the clinic, the practitioner, and the type of filler used. However, you should expect to pay between £250 and £500 for a single session of fillers.
- The risks of fillers are generally considered to be low. However, there are some potential risks, such as:
- Allergic reaction
- Irregularities in the shape of the lips
- Migration of filler to other areas of the face
- It is important to talk to your practitioner about the risks of lip fillers before receiving the treatment.
- The duration of fillers can vary depending on the type of filler used and the individual’s body. However, lip fillers typically last for 6 to 12 months.
- There is no significant recovery time for dermal fillers. However, as lip fillers are injections, you may experience some swelling and bruising for a few days after the treatment.
- Lip fillers are a good option for people who want to enhance the appearance of their lips. However, it is important to be a good candidate for the treatment. Some factors that may affect your candidacy for lip fillers include:
- Your overall health
- Your expectations for the treatment
- Your lifestyle
- Your budget
- It is important to talk to your practitioner about whether you are a good candidate for lip fillers.
- There are three main types of lip filler: hyaluronic acid fillers, collagen fillers, and fat grafts. Hyaluronic acid fillers are the most common type of lip filler and are generally considered to be safe and effective. Collagen fillers are less common than hyaluronic acid fillers, but they can also be a good option. Fat grafts are the least common type of lip filler, but they can provide a more natural-looking result.
- The number of sessions of lip fillers you need will depend on the desired results. For a subtle enhancement, one session may be enough. For more dramatic results, you may need multiple sessions.
- After lip fillers, it is important to follow your practitioner’s instructions carefully. You should avoid touching your lips for 24 hours and avoid strenuous activity for 48 hours. You may also experience some swelling and bruising for a few days after the treatment.
- To maintain your results, you may need to have touch-ups every 6 to 12 months. The frequency of touch-ups will depend on the type of filler used and the individual’s body.
- Yes, fillers are reversible. If you are not happy with the results of your lip fillers, you can have them dissolved with an enzyme called hyaluronidase.